Monday, December 13, 2010

Bellagio Buffet

You can go without food in Vegas that is if you are soo much into gambling! But most of us like food more than anything else don’t we? So WE, cannot go without trying out one of the plentiful buffets in all the hotels of Vegas. Today I am going to introduce you to the Bellagio’s famous buffet.




                It costs $26 per head and an additional $5 if you want a champagne buffet. Needless to explain they have everything from bread to steak, sushi and cakes. Frankly I couldn’t decide where to start! At the breakfast section that included 2 kinds of pancakes and waffles and omelets and oat meal and various kinds of homemade bread, muffins, danish, coconut macaroons, omelet, eggs benedict, or with fruit and salad! Sorry I don’t have the complete list of items on the menu, but I can give you a pretty good picture of how many kinds of food were available to eat. And I am sure you will love the pics too.



   So I guess I have given you an idea about the breakfast. Moving on, for lunch there were four kinds of soup, a wide variety of seafood like seared bluenose, seared halibut, Chilean seabass, Smoked Scottish salmon, Roasted Salmon, Smoked trout, Scallops and Prawns !! Phew!!
 Then there was the meat section. Steak of all kinds, with 4 kinds of mashed potato including pesto along with gravy was spread. The Sushi bar was good too, I cant really name all of them but they were about 6 in kind. I am not a person who relishes sushi really, so I skipped it, but it was looking good!

                Whats the point of having a buffet and not having dessert? You are in for a treat with nearly 8 varieties of cake, vanilla and chocolate ice cream, sorbet, fresh fruit like watermelon, strawberry, and honeydew, oh god it was heavenly.
 Although, I would have to point out here that I preferred the dessert section at the Ceasars buffet better.

I'll tell you about it some other time though. They had Tiramisu, Strawberry, Key lime tarts, Napolean, Pudding and eclairs too!!


Strawberries were yummy to say the least!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment